- Planning for Your Children's College Education
- Tax Savings Opportunities
- Big Picture Preview
- Fund Your Retirement Plans First
- Don't Agonize–Get Active
College costs are increasing at a high rate at both private and public schools. Four years of tuition and room and board at a private college could reach astronomical levels. And public colleges, although significantly less expensive than their private counterparts, are still costly. It is important to understand the choices and options available to you to help you plan carefully for this major expenditure.
Take some time to explore this section. When you've done so, you will:
- Have an idea about how much college will cost.
- Have basic information on investment alternatives you should consider.
- Know if it makes sense to own the investments yourself or to keep them in your child's name.
- Be familiar with alternative pre-funding plans and sources of loans when you haven't saved enough.
- Understand the various education tax incentives available.
- Have basic knowledge of the financial aid process and ways to improve your eligibility.
- Know where to go to get more information on scholarships.
- Be able to develop an action plan to best meet your overall college funding needs.
Not a Deposit.
Not Insured by any Government Agency.
Not Guaranteed by the Bank.
May go Down in Value.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA and SIPC. Infinex and BancorpSouth Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.